Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello!

Okay, okay, finally, after months of procrastination, I have started a blog! Here it is and hello world!

This year, I have been discovering the importance of living with intention. In doing so, I have been creating an ongoing "wish list" or conventional "bucket list" if you will. So today, I will leave you with 10 of the items from that list:

1. Sail all the way around the world.
2. Climb the Great Wall (OK, some may see this as cheating since I will be doing this in a couple of weeks, but since it has been a dream of mine since I was like 7, I am adding it on here!)
3. Live in a house with an exposed brick wall.
4. Explore Russia
5. Run a marathon
6. Take an Alaskian Cruise
7. Have a family
8. Take ballroom dancing classes
9. Travel the US and Canada in an RV, visiting old friends and family, visiting state parks, and discovering new adventure to be had
10. Learn to paint

So what is it that is on your heart to be done? And is there something that you can do today to set that dream in motion?

3 comments:

  1. Erin,
    I guess I'm the first to comment? Well, you inspire me. I have written about 4 entries in mine in the last several years. I think it's time I write again. Now, I have granddaughters to write about....My blog is: http://charnish.blogspot.com/
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11 -- Start a blog! So fun. Will be a faithful follower :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I do 1, 3, 6 and 9 with you?? :)

    ReplyDelete