Tuesday, January 3, 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks Challange

For those of you who have been asking about how my 52 books in 52 weeks challange last year went the results are in....

Grand total of books I read in 2011 was 44 books which I was very excited about especially since I had 2 jobs at all times, did lots of travel (unlike some people who do most of their reading while traveling, I CAN NOT read while I travel!), and upheld a very active social life. The only thing is, my self still is pretty full so I need to keep reading! : )

Here is the list:
1. Leadership & Self Deception- The Arbinger Institute
2. King’s Ransom- Jan Beazely & Thom Lemmons
3. The Sacred Romance- Brent Curtis & John Eldredge
4. Tomorrow’s Treasure
5. Love and Respect- Dr. Emercon Eggerichs
6. Shadows of Lancaster County- Mindy Starns Clark
7. The Road of Lost Innocence- Somaly Mam
8. Elementary My Dear Watson- Mindy Starns Clark
9. The 3rd Culture Kid Experience; Growing Up Among Worlds- David C Pollock & Ruth E Van Reken
10. East of the Sun- Julia Gregson
11. A Steadfast Surrender- Nancy Moser
12. Poke the Box- Seth Godin
13. The Looking Glass- Richard Paul Evans
14. The Time Piece- Richard Paul Evans
15. Before I Wake- Dee Henderson
16.Les Miserables- Victor Hugo
17. Life as A Day Maker- David Wagner
18. Escape- Carolyn Jessop
19. While Mortals Sleep- Jack Cavanaugh
20. Freefall- Kristen heitzmann
21. Sisterhood Everlasting
22. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years
23.Water for Elephants
24. Thunder of Heaven- Ted Dekker
25. My Name is Memory- Ann Brashares
26. Heaven’s Wager- Ted Dekker
27. The Remember Box- Patricia Sprinkle
28. I Still Dream About You- Fannie Flagg
29. A Shred of Evidence- Kathy Herman
30. Winter Passing- Cindy McCormick Martinusen
31. The Seduction of Water- Carol Goodman
32. Firefly Lane- Kristin Hannah
33. True Courage- Dee Henderson
34. Falling Angels- Tracy Chevalier
35. For Such a Time- Elyse Larson
36. So Shall We Stand- Elyse Larson
37. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff… And it’s All Small Stuff- Richard Carlson
38. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress- Rhoda Janzen
39. The Secret of Sarah Revere- Ann Rinaldi
40. City of the Dead- T.L. Higley
41. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels- The Pioneer Woman
42. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family- Richard Carlson
43. Morning is a Long Time Coming- Bette Greene
44. The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins

4 comments: