Sunday, November 6, 2011

And then I was 1!

And then I was 1. Apparently I have always had my own sense of style as well as an inclination towards cowboys & pink frills. :)

That year I was still living in the big house up on the hill in Canterbury, NH. Another year I remember nothing of, but we vacationed to Nova Scotia and New Brunswich in the summer & in the winter we sapped the trees on our property and made our own maple syrup.

The most popular tale that I heard about myself at the age is that the doctor was very worried because I wasn't talking by the age that they normally think kids should be. In time, I found my voice and once I started talking, I haven't stopped since. My mom used to always tease me that she wished I had been made with an "off" switch. : )

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this picture. . keep them coming. SO ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete