Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Very Silly 3 Year Old I No Doubt Made!


For those of you that know me, it is not surprising that most of my memories from 3 years old were of playing with my friends. Tim Sandbourne taught me about this time how to pee in the woods and had an Indian birthday party where his dad painted all the boys faces as Indians and he made me the Indian Princess. Sarah Bailey broke her arm at church when we were running playing tag, and Shiloh Whiting was always a fun time.
I LOVED performing. I would record myself singing and make up songs on my mom's cassette tape deck and I LOVED when our Sunday School class would learn songs with motions and perform them in front of the church. This carried on til about 5th grade when I realized that I actually had not been blessed with a great voice.
I also loved dresses that "spun". My mom bought me a slip with lots of layers to make my dresses poof out, but the problem was that it had what I thought was the most beautiful flower embroidered to the tank top part of it which I of course wanted to show everyone by lifting up the dress to reveal the slip. Let's just say, this did not last long...
What I don't remember doing, but my brother still rolls his eyes at is made up my own Knock Knock joke which I guess I always found hilarious, but was below my brother's level of humor... Knock knock. Who's there? Apple. Apple who? Apple eat it.
The brillance of it still makes me giggle everytime I tell it!

No comments:

Post a Comment