Saturday, November 5, 2011

And then there was me!

"A new baby is the beginning of all things- wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

I have officially entered my last month of my 20s. I am actually super excited about turning 30, but it is making me really get sentimental about my past so I thought it would be fun to share my last 30 years each day here. So....

THEN THERE WAS ME: Erin Lynn Berry







I was born December 5th, 1981 at 12:07AM. My mom claims she had no labor pains with me and my mom isn't an exaggerator so I tend to believe her. My grandfather once told me he wanted me to be born on his birthday, but I came 3 days earlier than his plan. I actually arrived before the doctor did as I was anxious to start LIVING LIFE!

Born to:Ken and Ann Berry (both 29 which is crazy because I can't believe at my age my parents had 4 kids) and I had sister Jill, 6, Martha, 4, and Dan, 2 (and he didn't want a younger sibling, especially not a sister, but after about 14 years I finally won him over. One of my strengths in life.)

Lived in: Canterbury, NH. I was brought home to the beautiful big house on the hill that my dad had built with his own 2 hands and had planned to retire in. Boy, talk about life having other plans!

Little did my parents know that they had received their most emotional, most sassy, most illogical, most romantic, most dramatic, most snuggly, and yet super cute, and ultimately lovable bundle of joy yet. And with me, their Berry Patch was complete!

Visited in my first year: First trip to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia Canada. I might have traveled elsewhere, but let's be honest- I really don't remember much from that first year. : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin... How fun! I'm so glad you are doing this! YOU have led an amazing life (ok... so I've missed out on about 14 years but I'm so glad to be reconnected). What a great way to share about it! :-) YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this I totally agree. . . you are super sassy and super snuggly and just super great. :)

    ReplyDelete